- For the purposes of this Code:
- Operator: ČESKÁ ŽULA s.r.o., ID 47238518, based in Volyňská 39, 386 01 Strakonice
- Personal data: name, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, billing address, delivery address, IP address, cookies, identification number of company individuals and tax identification number of private customers.
- The operator informs you as the administrator of personal data about the method and extent of the processing of personal data, including the extent of the rights of the subscriber (as defined below) in connection with the processing of his personal data.
- The operator processes the personal data in accordance with the following legal provisions
- Data Protection Act No. 101/2000 Coll.,
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to as “the Regulation”)
- The Law on Information Society Services No. 480/2004 Coll.
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll. On Accounting, as amended, Act No.89 / 2012 Sb. BGB, Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection or in accordance with other legislation.
- A participant is a natural person, both business and non-business, who buys from the operator of the goods and services.
- The operator is a legal entity that operates in its core business and supplies supplies (products, goods … etc.) and stone works, construction and installation work, (hereinafter referred to as deliveries) to customers and more suppliers and intermediaries break up.
- In connection with the above, we process personal data:
- as far as they were provided in connection with the order
- Operators respectively. in the negotiation of a contract with the operator and in connection with a concluded contract;
- For the purposes listed in Article II.
Purpose and timing of the processing of personal data
- The operator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- personal data are used in the negotiation of a contract between the operator and the participant for the purpose of concluding a contract and for the duration of the contractual relationship;
- Receiving questionnaires, inquiries, orders and completed online forms for this purpose, providing services to customers and their improvement, in connection with the preparation of the order, reservation, direct sale and delivery.
- In this case, the processing time for personal data is 4 years longer than the warranty period given by the operator.
- Marketing Actions: To complete a marketing campaign, evaluate, finish, deliver potential winnings, etc. Processing time: during the marketing event.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations (in particular accounting, tax and archiving, provision of assistance to the administrative authorities, police, courts, etc.).
- A tax certificate will be maintained for 10 years from the termination of the contract: to meet the legal obligations the obligation to archive accounting records on the basis of Act No. 563/1991 Coll., On accounting,
- As amended, personal data will be further processed and stored 10 years from the year following the year in which the contract was concluded between operator and subscriber.
- Performance of obligations related to the exercise of rights of defective performance, provision of cooperation administrative authorities, the police, the court: The operator is entitled for 4 years from the date of expiry of the warranty period for deliveries basic personal identification and customer contact information, data about To process goods and data communication between a customer.
- Elegant interests of the operator, protection of the rights and rights of the protected interests Operator:
- effective defense in case of dispute. The processing time is set here for 4 years the expiry of the warranty period for the goods and is extended by the duration of the dispute resolution.
- The legitimate interest of the operator is also the sending of advertising messages (Flat in accordance offers individual offers) § 7 para. 3 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On certain services of the information society, according to § 47 of the Regulation, if the operator electronic Contact details obtained in connection with the sale of goods and services to subscribers.
- Marketing and commercial offers of the services of the operator.
- Placement of commercial offers of products and services: Mailing of general advertising Communication without addressing to a specific group of addressees. The period of processing of personal data in this case is 3 years.
- Individual offer: sending of advertisements after evaluation of some personal offers aspects in relation to a natural person. The operator does not profiling according to Article 22 of the Regulation because it is not an automated processing but a manual creation of individual offers. The period of processing of personal data in this case is 3 years.
- Sending business communications from third parties: This is about sending business news other administrators who have made their personal information will be the consent of the subscriber and based on the processing of personal data. The operator of this form is currently unused and in the case of the start of applications for the express consent of the participant.
- Cookies: Short text files created by a web server and stored on a computer by a browser. Two types are distinguished. First and foremost, cookies are needed to ensure the operation and analysis of the website (effective porting of electronic communications via an electronic communications network, which can not oppose them with the help of cookies). In addition, these are cookies that evaluate some personal aspects of a particular person. By using the second type of cookies, the subscriber must agree. The processing time in this case is 3 years.
- For marketing purposes cookies are not passed on to other processors.
- The operator is the data protection officer.
- The operator is the operator of two establishments with similar goods and services:
- permanent establishment and registered office: CESKA ZULA s.r.o., Volynska 39, 38601 Strakonice.
- Granite works: CESKA ZULA Vapenice, Vysoky Chlumec, 26401 Sedlčany
Privacy and processing information
- If the subscriber does not provide his personal information, it is not possible to conclude a contract with the operator and / or provide subscribers with the resulting service. Personal information is required in this context to provide the service, service or product of a particular provider.
- After expiry of the deadlines referred to in Article II The operator deletes or anonymizes personal data.
- The subscriber is only obliged to provide the operator with truthful and accurate personal data. The Responsible Party is responsible for the accuracy, accuracy and veracity of the personal information provided. The operator is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
- The operator will endeavor to prevent unauthorized processing of personal data.
- The operator is entitled to disclose the subscriber’s personal information to third parties for the purpose of: the order process, completing the delivery of goods, sending commercial communications, rating customer satisfaction, providing consumer credit, customer service, provision of insurance products Complaints, the registration of a new customer service IPour do when operating operator.
- Personal data is and will be processed by a non-automated person in electronic form.
- If a customer returns to a defective performance, he has to withdraw from the purchase contract, Transportation plans, registered with an online store, inquiries completed online questionnaire, loan agreement product, insurance or extended warranty, data transmits specific operation that the customer chooses.
- By registering in the online shop or by completing and submitting a request for a web-based questionnaire, the participant gives the express consent of the operator to the processing of his personal data by the operator.
Rights of the subscriber in connection with the processing
- The rights of subscribers with regard to the protection of personal data:
- to allow the operator to access his personal data
- to repair the provided personal data
- the deletion of the provided personal data
- restrict the processing of personal data
- file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
- The right to transfer personal data to another person in charge
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
- The participant may exercise his rights under paragraph 1 of this article by reference specified in the e-mail folder sent by the operator or to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rights referred to in paragraph 1, (c) and (d) may not be applied to the extent and for the purposes set out in Article II (1). a), b) and c) with the exception of item ii). (c) Article II, if all the rights referred to in paragraph 1 can be exercised.
- In the event that participants assume that the operator performs the processing of his personal data, which is inconsistent with the protection of his private and personal life or in violation of relevant laws and regulations, if personal information regarding his Purpose inaccurate processing, may:
- to explain the operator and e-mail address too
- subject of processing and request sent by e-mail to the address email@example.com operator to ensure the removal of the resulting condition (eg blocking, allowing for repairs, addition or liquidation of personal data). The operator immediately decides on the objection and informs the subscriber.
- If the operator does not comply with the opposition, the subscriber has the right to contact the office directly for the protection of personal data. This provision does not affect the right of the participant to directly influence his impulses to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- If the subscriber applies the right under this article, the operator must respond within 30 days of receiving the request from the operator.
- Acceptance of claims for rights under Article IV., Paragraph 1 a) and f) is only by data report or letter with a notarized signature to the address of the company. Part of the application is necessary to provide e-mail address, which will then be sent a confirmation e-mail confirming your identity.
- If the subscriber claims any of the rights referred to in Article IV, paragraph 1, the operator has the right to request proof of the identity of the subscriber. The request for access to personal data must therefore be sent from the applicant’s e-mail address. If the request comes in a different form or from another email address, the operator is entitled to request additional confirmation by replying to the confirmation email. If an applicant does not prove his identity within 14 days of sending a confirmation e-mail, his request for exercise of the rights referred to in Article IV, paragraph 1, shall not be accepted.
- In the event of a repeated and inappropriate request to provide a physical copy of the personal data processed, the operator shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the associated administrative costs.
All legal relations arising in connection with the processing of personal data are subject to the laws of the Czech Republic, regardless of where they have access. All disputes relating to privacy between the subscriber and the operator competent Czech courts.
The data subject has the right to contact the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (www.uoou.cz).
The operator of this site is also the operator of the stone shops CZECH GRANIT Ltd. If these outputs from CCTV, the time for records at max. Monitored for 30 days. Camera records are taken for security reasons to increase asset protection service.
These principles will come into force on 25. 5. 2018.
CESKA ZULA s.r.o. Strakonice, on May 25, 2018